Thermo Scientific™ DSS (disuccinimidyl suberate), No-Weigh™ Format
Crosslink amines to amines with disuccinimidyl suberate composed of NHS-ester groups with a membrane-permeable, mid-length spacer for intracellular protein crosslinking.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 21655
Code : PN
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce DSS, also called disuccinimidyl suberate, is noncleavable and membrane permeable crosslinker that contains an amine-reactive N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) ester at each end of an 8-carbon spacer arm.
- Chemical crosslinking of intracellular proteins prior to cell lysis and immunoprecipitation
- “Fix” protein interactions to allow identification of weak or transient protein interactions
- Protein crosslinking to create bioconjugates via single-step reactions
- Crosslink oriented antibodies to Protein A or G agarose
- Immobilize proteins onto amine-coated surfaces
|DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide), DMF (Dimethylformamide)|