Smart Plastics: Improving qPCR Reliability and Reproducibility by Eppendorf
How to produce more reliable data in qPCR by using smart plastics?
Watch the Replay
The importance of disposable plastic consumables and their overall impact on the experimental workflow of qPCR has only been marginally considered, if at all. However, laboratory plastics, such as tubes, tips, and plates, are integral components of any laboratory and qPCR workflow. Contrary to common belief, plastics can have a direct and crucial impact on experimental outcome and data validity. The choice of high quality plastics can really make the difference. As a consequence, you can rely on your data, save time and money and ensure peace of mind.
Webinar Key Topics:
- Smart consumables - how they may contribute to improve experimental reproducibility and data quality
- LoBind, Leaching, PCR Consumables
Watch a replay
Scheduling conflict? If you can't make it, just register to receive the link to the recorded session.Register to watch a replay
- White Paper: Minimizing the Influence of Plastic Consumables on the Laboratory Workflows
- Brochure: Eppendorf twin.tec™ PCR Plates
- White Paper: Eppendorf twin.tec™ PCR plates 96 LoBind
Register to watch the replay and obtain the presentation slides