UVP UV Blocking Eyewear
Designed to block ultraviolet radiation of 254 to 365nm as well as longwave blue haze. UVP™ UV Blocking Eyewear provides optimum contrast in viewing and lessened eye fatigue with spectacles, goggles and faceshields that minimize eye and face UV exposure.
- For exposure periods longer than eight hours or for ultraviolet wavelength emis-
- sions other than 254nm to 365nm, consult Document HSM 73-11009 “Crite-
- ria for a Recommended Standard ... Occupational Exposure to Ultraviolet
- Radiation published by the US Department of Health, Education and Wel-
- Eyewear is designed to protect eyes, face and/or neck. Care must be taken to protect other parts of the body from severe skin burn associated with short-wave UV radiation. Avoid shining any ultraviolet lamp on reflective surfaces. Wear protective clothing and skin cream.
Description and Specification
|For Use With (Equipment)||UV blocking faceshield|
|Product Type||UVC-303 Spectacles|
|Lens Coating||UV blocking|
|Certifications/Compliance||Complies with ANSI Z87.1; NIOSH|