Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Alarm RH/Temperature Monitor
Monitors round-the-clock for critical experimental requirements.
Code : 46
Additional Details : Weight : 0.12408kg
- Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable™ certificate
- Triple display simultaneously shows minimum/maximum and current humidity
- Minimum and maximum memory feature for both temperature and humidity
- Internal or external ambient sensor reads temperature and humidity
- Alarm sounds when reading rises above or falls below set points
- Supplied with flip-open stand for lab bench and slot for wall mounting
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic construction
Also available without the attached cable; sensors are inside the unit as opposed to on a cable. See Cat. No. 15-079-630.
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST™). Calibrated by an ISO™ 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™.
|2.75 x 4.25 x 0.75 in. (7 x 10.8 x 1.9cm)|
|5% to 95%|
|Humidity Accuracy: ±3% midrange, ±5% otherwise|
|For routine measurements, round-the-clock monitoring, quality control and critical experiments, place sensor in hoods, cleanrooms, coolers, stockrooms, incubators, environmental chambers and chemical storage areas|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Flip open stand for benchtop, slot for wall mounting, external temperature/humidity sensor, AAA battery|
|Humidity Res: 0.1°|
|0° to 60°C|
|LCD w/ 0.5 in. digits|
|Remote Alarm Rh/Temperature Monitor|