Fisherbrand™ Special Steel Certified E2 Wire Calibration Weight
Ensure precise calibration and comparative measurements. Fisherbrand™ Special Steel Certified E2 Wire Calibration Weight is a highly accurate individual weight with a nominal mass of 5mg. The wire weight conforms to class E2 requirements and isISO 17025 certified.
DescriptionThe Fisherbrand™ line of reference line weights includes this wire mass standard and standard weight. It is constructed of durable. non-magnetizable special steel and conforms to OIML class E2.
- Certified for ISO 17025 requirements for use in testing and calibration labs
- Available in a range of nominal weights, from 1 to 10,000g
- Ideal for quality assurance in accordance with ISO 9001ff
- Adjustment, testing and calibration instruments for class I precision scales
- High-precision weighing or making comparative measurements on class I scales or measurement comparators
- Quality assurance of scales with fewer than 1,000,000 steps
- Weight for calibration and official calibration of weights of classes F1 and F2
|Wire Calibration Weight|