Macherey Nagel™ Chiralplate™ for TLC Enantiomer Separation
Resolve a wide variety of enantiomers. Chiralplate™ for TLC Enantiomer Separation consists of a special layer available on glass plates with fluorescent indicator.
Brand: Macherey Nagel™ 811057
UNSPSC : 41115708
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Reversed phase nano silica impregnated with Cu(II) ions and a chiral selector (a proline derivative, DP 31 43 726 and EP 0 143 147)
- Separation based on ligand exchange, i. e. formation of ternary mixed-ligand complexes with the Cu(II) ions; differences in the stability of the diastereomeric complexes cause chromatographic separation
- Available as glass plates with fluorescent indicator
- Enantiomer separation of amino acids, N-methylamino acids, N-formylamino acids, α-alkylamino acids, thiazolidine derivatives, dipeptides, lactones, α-hydroxycarboxylic acids
- A review on the application of CHIRALPLATE has been given by K. Günther [J. Chromatogr. 448 (1988) 11–30].
|For TLC Enantiomer Separation|
|50 x 200mm|