Macherey-Nagel™ RP-18 W/UV254 Glass HPTLC Plates
Designed for use in HPTLC. Macherey-Nagel™ RP-18 W/UV254 Glass HPTLC Plates have a layer of modified nano silica with a fluorescent indicator for short-wave UV (254nm). It is wettable with water, acid-resistant and stable at pH 2–10.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 811071
UNSPSC : 41115708
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
RP-18 W/UV254 glass plates features octadecyl-modified silica layers with a fluorescent indicator for use in high performance thin layer chromatography (HPTLC). They can be used in normal phase or reversed phase separation modes, with eluents from anhydrous solvents to mixtures with high concentrations of water. The relative polarity of the eluent determines the polarity of the layer.
- Acid-resistant product with a pale blue fluorescence for short-wave UV (254nm)
- UV-absorbing substances appear as dark-blue to black spots on a light-blue background
- Order of polarity: silica > DIOL > NH2 > CN > RP-2 > C18-50 > RP-18 W > C18-100
- Recommended application: aminophenols, barbiturates, preservatives, nucleobases, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, steroids, tetracyclines, plasticizers (phthalates)
- Stable at pH 2–10; Carbon content 14%
|200 x 200mm|
|Nano silica with partial octadecyl modification|
|2 to 10 μm|