Eppendorf™ Safe-Lock Tubes, polypropylene
Keep your samples safe with these tubes. Polypropylene Eppendorf™ Safe-Lock Tubes feature exceptional centrifugation stability up to 30,000 × g prevents sample loss due to tube breakage and provide extra safety when working with hazardous samples.
Brand: Eppendorf™ 0030120230
Code : 96
Additional Details : Weight : 1.17700kg
DescriptionThe hinged Eppendorf Safe–Lock lid provides outstanding protection against unintentional opening during incubation and storage. Polypropylene provides high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes. Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers and biocides – substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results.
- Precise lid sealing for minimal evaporation rates during long-term storage
- Large frosted lid and surface on the side for easy labeling
- Guaranteed functionality from -86 °C to 100 °C
- Autoclavable when open (121 °C, 20 min)
- Available in lot-certified PCR clean, Eppendorf Forensic DNA Grade, and Biopur quality for guaranteed purity
- Available in Eppendorf Protein and DNA LoBind material for maximum recovery of valuable samples
|–86 to 100°C|