Duran™ Premium Laboratory Glass Bottles with Screw Cap and Pouring Ring
Manufactured from borosilicate glass. DURAN™Premium Laboratory Glass Bottles with Screw Cap and Pouring Ring is ideal for applications in the pharmaceutical industry, handling of aggressive media, sterilisation processes (hot air and dry sterilisation) and depyrogenation.
Brand: Duran™ 1127077
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 3.40000kg
- Easy-to-read scale and large labelling field in fired-on, highly durable white ceramic.
- Includes with pouring ring and cap from TpCh260 TZ (similar to PFA)
- Premium screw cap has PTFE coated silicone seal, colourless and temperature resistant from –196 °C to +260 °C
- TÜV tested thermal shock resistance of 160 K
- USP/neutral glass/FDA conformity for bottle, screw cap and pouring ring
- Accuracy is ± 5 percent
- USP Standard; DIN ISO 718; ISO 4796-1
|PTFE Coated Silicone Seal|
|DIN ISO 718, ISO 4796-1, USP Standard|
|Ideal for applications in the pharmaceutical industry, handling of aggressive media, sterilization processes (hot air and dry sterilization) and depyrogenation.|