Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Mouse Embryonic Fibroblast Isolation Kit
Ensure optimal yield and viability of fibroblasts from mouse embryos with the isolation and culturing reagents in this kit.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 88290
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
The Thermo Scientific Pierce Mouse Embryonic Fibroblast Isolation Kit provides isolation and culturing reagents for the optimal yield and viability of fibroblasts from mouse embryos.
The Mouse Embryonic Fibroblast Isolation Kit has been designed to obtain high viability and purity of embryonic fibroblasts using validated reagents and an optimized procedure. The kit contains a tissue-specific dissociation enzyme and media formulated for primary cell culture that promotes the isolation growth of functional fibroblasts. In addition, MEF isolated and cultured with Pierce MEF Isolation Kit can be cryopreserved for future use with very minimal loss of viability.Highlights:
- Optimized – procedure and reagents optimized for viability, yield, purity, and ease-of-use
- Yield – provides a 2-fold increase in yield compared to do-it-yourself methods and other commercial kits
- Functional – cultured fibroblasts express the appropriate biochemical markers
- Complete kit includes Fibroblast Isolation Enzyme, Hanks' Balanced Salt Solution (HBSS), and DMEM for Primary Cell Isolation
- Generation of immortalized cell lines from transgenic mice
- Feeder layer for stem cells
- IHC and IF studies
Because it uses an optimized tissue-specific dissociation enzyme, this kit isolates fibroblasts with greater yield and cell viability than cells isolated by existing methods. Isolated MEF express fibroblast-specific protein markers, confirming their viability and unperturbed metabolic function. After isolation, the mouse fibroblasts may be immortalized by continuous passage for the establishment of unique cell lines. They may also be used as a cell culture model for a diverse range of studies such as gene regulation and stem cell research [1,2,3,4].
|Lyophilisate containing papain from papaya latex, asceptically filled|
|Processing 10 mouse embryos per Part No. 88279|