Fisherbrand™ pH Indicator Paper Sticks
Measure the pH value quickly and easily directly at the point of interest. Fisherbrand™ pH indicator paper sticks are ready to use at any time and don’t need any calibration, set-up or maintenance. Therefore, they are perfect in a variety of environments such as: chemical laboratories, industry, dairies, production, universities, schools and food processing.
UNSPSC : 41113034
Code : 43
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05000kg
Description85mm x 6mm sticks with different indicator papers sealed onto each strip. The pH is determined by comparison with a color chart supplied. The sticks are sufficiently long to avoid contact between the fingers and the test sample.
- Provides outstanding measurements safely over the designated pH range
- Color scale on the test strip box allows exact comparison with the color developing on the test strip pad
- Indicator is covalently bonded on the pads and does not bleed into the sample – can be left in sample for an indefinite time without contamination
- Hydrophobic plastic handle protects user from sample and allows pH testing in narrow and deep vessels
- Available in a flat box so they fit into your pocket
|Colour comparison chart|
|pH Indicator Paper Stick|
|5.1 to 7.2|