Macherey-Nagel™ OPTIMA™ δ-3 Capillary Columns for GC
Ideal for MSD and PND detectors. Macherey-Nagel™ OPTIMA™ δ-3 Capillary Columns for GC are polysiloxane phase columns with autoselective polarity. The analytes determine the polarity of the phase. Available in a range of diameters, lengths and film thicknesses.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 726442.30
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Polysiloxane phase with autoselective polarity is ideal for MSD and PND detectors in gas chromatography.
- Medium polar phase without CN groups is unique from Macherey-Nagel—No similar phases
- Analytes determine the polarity of the phase, somewhere between the nonpolar OPTIMA™ 5 to the midpolar OPTIMA™ 1701
- Each column is individually tested and supplied with test certificate
- Maximum temperatures:
- For columns with 0.1–0.32mm ID: 340°C for isothermal operations, 360°C for short isotherms in a temperature program
- For columns with 0.53mm ID: 320°C for isothermal operations, 340°C for short isotherms in a temperature program
|Ideal for MSD and PND Detectors|
|340 to 360°C|
|GC Capillary Column|