Macherey-Nagel™ OPTIMA™ 1 GC Capillary Column, 0.8mm O.D.
Designed for separation of components according to boiling points. Macherey-Nagel™ OPTIMA™ 1 GC Capillary Column, 0.8mm O.D. are non-polar phase columns with 100% dimethylpolysiloxane for use in gas chromatography. Available in a range of lengths and film thicknesses.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 726926.25
UNSPSC : 41115710
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Nonpolar phase composed of 100% dimethylpolysiloxane for use in gas chromatography.
- Thick film columns (≥3μm film) are especially recommended for solvent analysis
- Similar phases: OV-1, DB-1, SE-30, HP-1, SPB-1, CP-Sil 5 CB, Rtx-1, 007-1, BP1, MDN-1, AT-1, ZB-1, OV-101
- Each column is individually tested and supplied with test certificate
- Maximum temperatures:
- Columns with films <3μm: 320°C for isothermal operation, 340°C for short isotherms in a temperature program
- Columns with films >3μm: 300°C for isothermal operation, 320°C for short isotherms in a temperature program
|300 to 320°C|
|GC Capillary Column|
|Recommended for solvent analysis.|
|Separation of Components According to Boiling Points|