Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Zinc/Aluminum Hand-Operated Vacuum Pump with Gauge
Obtain full blank port pressure with only two strokes when using the Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Zinc/Aluminum Hand-Operated Vacuum Pump with Gauge.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 6133-0010
UNSPSC : 40151700
Code : 55
Additional Details : Weight : 4.75000kg
- Designed with ergonomic handle to make pumping easier on the hands
- Corrosion resistant and repairable for long life in the lab
- Pumping rate of 15cc per stroke
- Easy-flip lever to switch from vacuum to pressure.
- Gauge calibrated in inches of Mercury and in kPa
- Attaches to 1/4″ (63.5cm) I.D. flexible tubing; includes a 2′ (0.7m) length of clear PVC tubing
- Includes repair kit 6133-2000 for maintenance and repair of internal parts to extend hand pump life
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
|Vacuum Pump Repairable w/Gauge ZN 15 cc/Stroke|