Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Aspirator Vacuum Pump
Attach this vacuum pump directly to sink faucets for vacuum draw. It operates efficiently with water pressures as low as 7.5 psig for minimum water consumption.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 6140-0010
Code : 55
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01880kg
- Attaches to a standard faucet with 3/8″ NPT connecting thread for easy installation
- Maximum free air pumping capacity of 11.5L per minute with a water flow rate of 6.5L per minute.
- Operates efficiently with water pressure as low as 7.5 psig (0.517 bar) for minimum water consumption
- Ultimate achievable vacuum of 28.5″ (724mm) Hg
- Discharge end equipped with 4.75″ (12cm) length of tubing to direct discharge water toward the drain or to allow attachment to additional discharge tubing
- Integral check valve that prevents loss of vacuum when water source is disrupted and prevents backflow
- Polypropylene, with PE tubing
- Integral check valve
- 3/8 NPT connecting thread
- 4.75″ (12cm) of tubing
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
|28.5 in. Hg|
|Vacuum Pump Faucet Aspirator PP 3/8 in. NPT|
|Vacuum Pump Aspirator|