Macherey-Nagel™ CHROMABOND™ QuEChERS Citrate Extraction Mix, EN 15662
Recommended for quick and cheap determination of pesticides by GC-MS and LC-MS. Macherey-Nagel™ CHROMABOND™ QuEChERS Citrate Extraction Mix, EN 15662 is a pre-weighed, pre-mixed buffered SPE phase for pesticide residue analysis in strongly matrix-contaminated samples, e.g. fruits and vegetables.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 730970
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Mix I is an individually weighed and premixed buffered extraction used with the QuEChERS method. It is specially composed to satisfy the European standard EN 15662, which recommends a citrate extraction mix to remove polar compounds (e.g., organic acids, pigments, sugars) from matrices like fruits or vegetables. This phase can be used with foods with higher fat or chlorophyll/carotenoid contents.
The QuEChERS method (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged, Safe) is the leading method for the determination of pesticide residues in food samples by GC-MS or LC-MS. It allowa rapid and cheap clean-up of strongly matrix-contaminated samples. These QuEChERS extraction mixes provide many advantages to lab productivity compared to classical clean-up methods:
- Pre-weighted packages are easy to handle and save time and money
- No need for glassware—supplied in individual 15mL centrifuge tubes with caps
- Low consumption of solvents and no need for chlorinated solvents
- Broad range of pesticides can be detected
- Rugged method with high and safe recovery rates
- Similar phases: Supelclean PSA, Bond Elut PSA
|Citrate Buffered Extraction Mix (EN 15662)|
|4 g MgSO4<br />1 g NaCl<br />0.5 g Na2H citrate • 1.5 H2O<br />1 g Na3 citrate • 2 H2O|
|Chromabond QuEChERS Extraction Mixes|