Gibco™ TPO (Thrombopoietin) Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Thrombopoietin (TPO) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC9514
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00001kg
DescriptionTPO is a humoral growth factor that is necessary for megakaryocyte proliferation and maturation, as well as for thrombopoiesis. This protein is the ligand for MLP/C_MPL, which is the product of the myeloproliferative leukemia virus oncogene. Recombinant Human Thrombopoeitin (TPO) is one of the many GIBCO recombinant bioactive proteins available from Life Technologies.
- High purity: minimal interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High purity recombinant bioactive protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to help ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of Recombinant Human Thrombopoeitin (TPO) includes cell proliferation, cytotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of human TF-1 cells (human erythroleukemic indicator cell line)
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function; Angiogenesis; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture|
|Store at -5° to -30°C.|
|Proliferation of TF1 cells|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|