GE Healthcare StrepTrap™ HP Prepacked Columns
Purify Strep(II)-tagged recombinant proteins by affinity chromatography. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ StrepTrap™ HP Prepacked Columns are packed with a robust and stable Sepharose™ based medium which results in high resolution, sharp concentrated peaks, and reproducible purifications. The binding capacity is also high.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9075-47
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 2.14100kg
- Prepacked with StrepTactin Sepharose High Performance
- Binding capacity Approx. 6 mg Strep II-tagged protein/ml medium
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- Generated with 0.5M NaOH
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Ligand: Streptactin
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 34μm
- pH stability working range: >7
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
|StrepTactin Sepharose HP prepacked column|
|Purification of Strep (II) -tagged recombinant Proteins by affinity chromato graphy|
|StrepTactin (∼5mg/mL medium)|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|1 x 5mL|
|1 x 5mL|
|4° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- StrepTrap HP, 5 ml, 1 x 5 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.