GE Healthcare Ni Sepharose™ High Performance Media
Precharged with Ni2+ for optimal purification of histidine-tagged proteins. GE Healthcare Lifescience™ Ni Sepharose™ High Performance Media shows high binding capacity and compatibility.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5268-02
UNSPSC : 41115700
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 1.35620kg
- Negligible leakage of Ni2+ ions
- High binding capacity: at least 40mg protein/mL medium
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- Stable (long-term) in the pH range 3-12
- Average particle size: 34μm
|Ni Sepharose HP chromato graphy media|
|3 to 12|
|6% Cross-linked Agarose|
|4° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .