GE Healthcare Ni Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow
Combines the advantages of Ni2 for purification of histidine tagged proteins, with the well industrially established properties of the Sepharose Fast Flow platform. GE Healthcare Lifescience™ Ni Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow is part of a range of IMAC chromatography media for capture and intermediate purification.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5318-01
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64-17-5 Weight : 1.00000kg
Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is a member of the GE Healthcare range of IMAC chromatography media for capture and intermediate purification.
- Designed for scaling up purification of histidine-tagged proteins.
- High protein binding capacity and minimal leakage of Ni2+ ions.
- As a BioProcess medium it fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance and regulatory support.
- Available in convenient prepacked HisPrep and HisTrap column formats.
- Composed of cross-linked 6% agarose beads modified with a novel chelating ligand immobilized to the base matrix and pre-charged with Ni2+ ions for purification of histidine tagged proteins.
- The coupling chemistry and the novel ligand is designed to give minimal ligand and Ni2+ leakage while providing high capacity.
- Available in a range of different bulk pack sizes and convenient pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development.
- As member of the BioProcess media range, Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.
|0.1M HCl, 0.1M NaOH, 8M Urea|
|3 to 12|
|6% Cross-linked Agarose|
|Ni Sepharose 6 FF chromatography media|
|4° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.