GE Healthcare Mono Q PC, Columns Prepacked with MonoBeads™
Use Mono Q or S precision columns for fast, sensitive, and high-resolution ion exchange separations of biomolecules at micropreparative scale. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ Mono Q or S PC, Columns Prepacked with MonoBeads™ achieve maximum resolution from the efficiency of small, perfectly spherical monodispersed particles.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5167-01
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25500kg
- Maximum resolution achieved from efficiency of small spherical particles, optimally packed
- Particles are coupled to Q or S ion exchangers with excellent sensitivities
- Compatible with high-performance LC systems
- Stable in all common buffers except high-concentration oxidizing and reactive agents, DMSO, DMF and formic acid
- Tricorn columns are optimized for the polishing step when high purity is required
- PC 1.6/5 columns are excellent for micropurification of subnanogram to microgram amounts of sample on high-performance LC systems
- Mono Q: ionic capacity 0.27 to 0.37mmol Cl-/mL
- Mono S: ionic capacity 0.12 to 0.15mmol Cl-/mL
|All common Buffers except high-concentration Oxidizing and reactive agents, DMSO, DMF and Formic Acid|
|4° to 30°C|
|Mono Q ion exchange column|
|Small-scale polishing in purification of Proteins, Peptides and other biomolecules when high purity is required|
|2 to 6mL/min.|
|O-CH2-CHOH-CH2-O-CH2-CHOH-CH2-N+ (CH3) 3|
|2 to 12|
|Monodisperse porous Polystyrene/Divinyl Benzene bead|
Safety and Handling
- Mono Q 10/100 GL
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol