Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) MBPTrap™ HP Prepacked Columns
Yield highly pure MBP-tagged recombinant proteins eluted in concentrated form and small volumes. Cytiva Life Sciences™ MBPTrap™ HP Prepacked Columns are prepacked with Dextrin Sepharose™ High Performance.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 28-9187-78
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.50000kg
- Prepacked with Dextrin Sepharose tagged with maltose binding protein (MBP).
- Binding capacity is fusion protein dependent but can be as much as 16 mg/ml media
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Compatible with commonly used buffers and easily regenerated with 0.5 M NaOH
- 1 and 5mL polypropylene columns can be used either manually using a syringe or on an instrument
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 34μm
- pH stability working range: >7
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
|1 x 5mL|
|2° to 8°C|
|Dextrin Sepharose HP prepacked column|
|Purification of MBP tagged Proteins|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|5 x 1mL|
Safety and Handling
- MBPTrap HP
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/and all material-handling/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol