GE Healthcare HiTrap™ Capto™ Adhere Columns
Designed to remove contaminants in post-protein A purification
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-4058-46
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.13700kg
- Prepacked with Capto adhere media, a strong anion exchanger with multimodal functionality
- High capacity and productivity in flow-through mode: 0.09 to 0.12mmol Cl-/mL medium ionic capacity
- Wide operational window of pH and conductivity: working pH range 3 to 12
- Two-step process reduces time spent and operating costs
|5 x 5mL|
|4° to 30°C|
|HiTrap Capto adhere column|
|Easy screening and convenient process development|
|3 to 12|
|Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
Safety and Handling
- HiTrap Capto adhere 5 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Ethanol