GE Healthcare HisTrap™ FF Crude Prepacked Columns
Purify histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cell lysates. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ HisTrap™ FF Crude Prepacked Columns offer the convenience of simple, one-step purification of histidine-tagged proteins by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5286-01
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.14600kg
- Prepacked with Ni Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow media
- Binding capacity approximately 40mg/mL medium with negligible Ni2+ leakage
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- Compatible with wide variety of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 90μm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
|5 x 5mL|
|45 to 165μm|
|4° to 30°C|
|3 to 12|
|HisTrap FF Crude Column|
|5 x 5mL|
|6% Cross-linked Agarose|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.