GE Healthcare HisTrap™ FF Columns: 16 × 25mm
Use for optimized purification of histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cells by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC). GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ HisTrap™ FF Columns: 16 × 25mm is a ready-to-use column, prepacked with precharged Ni Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5319-01
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
- Prepacked with precharged Ni Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow media
- Column material: polypropylene
- Bed dimensions: 16 × 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
- Protein binding capacity of ∽40mg/mL media with negligible nickel ion leakage
- Compatible with wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- Simple operation with syringe, perstaltic pump, or chromatographic system
- Columns may be connected in series to increase capacity
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 90μm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
|5 × 1mL|
|5 × 1mL|
|6% Cross-linked Agarose|
|3 to 12|
|4° to 30°C in 20% ethanol|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .