GE Healthcare HisTrap™ excel Prepacked Columns
For capture and purification of histidine-tagged proteins secreted into eukaryotic cell culture supernatants. GE Healthcare Lifescience™ HisTrap™ excel Prepacked Columns are designed for fast and convenient purifications.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-3712-06
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.14600kg
The design of the columns in combination with the specific properties of the medium enables fast and convenient purifications.
- Ready-to use prepacked with Ni Sepharose excel
- Special type of filter in top and bottom of the columns to load large volumes of cell-free, un clarified samples directly on the columns helps prevent degradation and loss of sensitive target proteins
- Made of biocompatible polypropylene and cannot be opened or refilled
- Delivered with stopper on inlet and snap-off end on outlet
- Operated either with peristaltic pump or with chromatography systems such as KTA systems
- Binding Capacity/Column: At least 10 mg histidine-tagged protein/ml sedimented medium
- Average particle size: 90μm
- Matrix: Highly cross-linked agarose, 6%
- pH Stability working range: 2 to 12
- pH Stability cleaning range: 2 to 14
- Flow velocity: 150 cm/h - 600 cm/h4
- Column I.D.: 7 mm
HisTrap excel 1mL column
- Bed Dimensions: 7 × 25mm
- Flow rate: 1 to 4mL/min.
- Bed Dimensions: 16 × 25mm
- Flow rate: 5 to 20mL/min.
|5 to 20mL/min.|
|5 x 5mL|
|HisTrap Excel Column|
|5 x 5mL|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|2 to 12|
|4° to 30°C|