GE Healthcare His SpinTrap™ Spin Columns and Kit
Use for simple, small-scale purification of histidine-tagged proteins and rapid expression screening. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ His SpinTrap™ Spin Columns and Kit include prepacked, single-use spin columns.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9321-71
UNSPSC : 41116104
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg Transport : UN number : 3267 Chem class : 1b Pack group : III
- Single-use spin columns prepacked with Ni Sepharose High Performance Medium that is precharged with nickel ions; negligible ion leakage
- One run in standard microcentrifuge takes approximatedly 10 min.
- Yields up to 750μg purified protein per column
- Allows direct purification of both clarified and unclarifed cell lysates
- Also useful for screening large numbers of small-scale bacterial lysates
- Kit option contains buffer, allowing fast and convenient purifications without time-consuming buffer preparation step
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants and other additives
- Stable (long-term) in the pH range 3-12
- Average particle size: 34μm
|1 Pack His SpinTrap and 1 pack His Buffer kit|
|His SpinTrap Kit|
|4° to 30°C|
|2 to 14|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
Safety and Handling
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .