GE Healthcare HiPrep™ HIC FF 16/10 Columns
Produce fast, preparative separation of proteins and other biomolecules. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ HiPrep™ HIC FF 16/10 Columns are high capacity with excellent flow properties, and reliable, reproducible separations.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9365-47
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
The 20mL HIC columns provide fast, preparative separation of proteins and other biomolecules. They are ready-to-use with four media choices: Phenyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow (high sub); Phenyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow (low sub); Butyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow; and Octyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow.
- Offer high capacity, excellent flow properties and reliable, reproducible separations
- Compatible with simple pump-based configurations or chromatography systems (e.g., AKTA)
Specifications (H2O at room temp.)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 10cm
- Recommended flowrate: 2-10mL/min. (60-300cm/h)
- Maximum flowrate: 10mL/min. (300cm/hr.)
- Max. pressure over packed bed: 1.5bar (22psi, 0.15MPa)
- Column hardware pressure limit: 5bar (73psi, 0.5MPa)
- Storage: 20% ethanol
- Storage temperature: 4° to 30°C
|1M NaOH, 30% Isopropanol, 70% Ethanol, 6M Guanidine Hydrochloride, 30% Aceto nitrile, 1mM HCl|
|1 x 20mL|
|45 to 165μm|
|4° to 30°C|
|HiPrep Butyl Sepharose 4 FF (high sub) column|
|Provide fast, preparative separation of Proteins and other biomolecules by hydrophobic interaction chromato graphy (HIC), initial and intermediate purification, removing bulk impurities|
|3 to 13|
|4% Cross-linked Agarose|
Safety and Handling
- HiPrep Butyl FF 16/10
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol