GE Healthcare CyDye™ DIGE Fluor Minimal Dye Labeling Kits
Allow detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2-D electrophoresis gel. Amersham CyDye™ DIGE Fluor Minimal Labeling Kits contain size- and charge-matched fluorescent dyes specifically designed for detecting protein abundance differences in 2-D Fluorescence Difference Gel Electrophoresis using Ettan DIGE system.
Brand: GE Healthcare 25-8010-65
UNSPSC : 41116105
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.16700kg
- Size- and charge-matched dyes enable co-migration of labeled samples within the gel
- Bright and highly sensitive dyes allow the use of the minimal labeling technique
- Minimal loss of signal during labeling, separation, and scanning
- No change in signal over wide pH range used during first-dimension (IEF) separation
- Discrete signal from each fluor with minimal cross-talk contributes to high accuracy
All minimal dyes allow the labeling of 50μg protein per labeling reaction. Minimal Dye Labeling Kits contain 2nmol or 5nmol of each of the minimal dyes.
For general 2-D applications where sufficient amounts of sample are available.
|Blue, Green, Red|
|For general 2-D applications where sufficient amounts of sample are available, detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2D electrophoresis gel|
|Amersham CyDye DIGE Fluor Minimal Labeling Kit|
|5nmol of each: Cy2, Cy3, and Cy5|
|5nM of CyDye DIGE Fluor minimal labeling kit (Cy2, Cy3 and Cy5)|
|-15° to -30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .