GE Healthcare CyDye™ DIGE Healthcare Fluors: Cy3
Allow detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2-D electrophoresis gel
Brand: GE Healthcare 25-8008-61
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 2.94830kg
- Size- and charge-matched dyes enable co-migration of labeled samples within the gel
- Bright and highly sensitive dyes allow the use of the minimal labeling technique
- Minimal loss of signal during labeling, separation, and scanning
- No change in signal over wide pH range used during first-dimension (IEF) separation
- Discrete signal from each fluor with minimal cross-talk contributes to high accuracy
- Allow the labeling of 50μg protein per labeling reaction
For general 2-D applications where sufficient amounts of sample are available.
|For general 2-D applications where sufficient amounts of sample are available, detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2-D electrophoresis gel|
|For experiments with a limited number of variables, up to 25 labeling|
|-15° to -30°C|
|10nM of CyDye DIGE Fluor Cy3 minimal dye|
|Amersham CyDye DIGE Fluor Cy3 Minimal Dye|
|2 × 5nM|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .