CyDye™ DIGE Healthcare Fluors: Cy2
Allow detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2-D electrophoresis gel
Brand: GE Healthcare Lifescience 25-8008-60
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 2.94830kg
|For general 2-D applications where sufficient amounts of sample are available, detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2-D electrophoresis gel|
|For experiments with a limited number of variables, up to 25 labeling|
|-15° to -30°C|
|10nM of CyDye DIGE Fluor Cy2 minimal dye|
|Amersham CyDye DIGE Fluor Cy2 Minimal Dye|
|2 × 5nM|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ A§.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.