GE Healthcare Amersham™ CyDye™ Value Packs (mono-Reactive NHS Ester)
Use for highly accurate labeling of amine groups. GE Healthcare Amersham™ CyDye™ Value Packs (mono-Reactive NHS Ester) contain derivitized CyDyes that carry only one reactive group on each dye molecule for accurate labeling of amine groups, for example on antibodies, peptides, or oligonucleotides.
Brand: GE Healthcare PA15104
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03700kg
- Contains derivitized CyDyes that carry only one reactive group on each dye molecule
- pH range: 3 to 10
- DMSO tolerant
- Example protocols included with each dye pack
|For labeling via Amine groups, CyDyes are suitable for use in applications such as Fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET), time resolved-Fluorescence resonance energy transfer (TR-FRET) and Fluorescence polarization (FP)|
|Foil packs, each containing 1, 5, 10, 25 or 50mg dried dye|
|Cy5 NHS Ester|
|3 to 10|
|2° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ A§.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.