GE Healthcare Amersham™ CyDye™ Value Packs (mono-Reactive Maleimide)
For the selective labeling of free sulfhydryl groups such as cysteine residues in peptides, proteins, and oligonucleotides
Brand: GE Healthcare PA15630
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02000kg Transport : UN number : 2811 Chem class : 6.1 Pack group : III
The use of mono-reactive maleimides is particularly suited to antibody labeling since the dye molecules are introduced away from the antibody binding site, increasing the chance that functionality of the labeled molecule will be unimpaired.
- Suitable for the labeling of antibodies
- Example protocols included with each dye pack
|For labeling via Thiol groups, use in steady state Fluorescence, FP and FRET applications|
|Foil packs, each containing 1, 5 or 25mg dried dye|
|3 to 10|
|2° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .