GE Healthcare Amersham™ CyDye™ Value Packs (mono-Reactive Hydrazide)
For the labeling of free carbonyl groups of glycoproteins and carbohydrates
Brand: GE Healthcare PA15120
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03500kg
|Hydrazide Esters provide a convenient method for the labeling of free Carbonyl groups of Glycoproteins and Carbohydrates|
|Foil packs, each containing 1, 5 or 25mg dried dye|
|3 to 10|
|2° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ A§.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.