GE Healthcare Amersham™ CyDye™ Reactive Dye 5-Packs
Use for the most accurate labeling. GE Healthcare Amersham™ CyDye™ Reactive Dye 5-Packs contain derivatized CyDye that carries only one reactive group on each dye molecule for accurate labeling of amine groups.
Brand: GE Healthcare PA25001
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.08600kg
- Convenient way to label antibodies, proteins, drugs, and oligonucleotides with CyDye Fluorescent Dyes.
- For use in ELISA, immunoprecipitation, and blotting applications.
- Dyes are packaged in premixed amounts and foil-sealed to ensure consistent labelings.
|For the labeling of biological compounds with Cy5 mono-functional dye|
|Five foil packs each containing dried dye to label 1mg of Protein|
|Cy5 mono-Reactive Dye Pack|
|Cy5 mono-functional dye|
|Labeling 1mg Protein or 30nM Amino groups|
|2° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ A§.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.