Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Radio-Signal Hygrometer/Thermometer
Monitors humidity and temperature from up to 100 ft. away—even outdoors. Remote sensor displays current temperature and humidity
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
- Temperature range: -20° to +60°C and -4° to +140°F, with 0.1° resolution and ±1°C (1.8°F)
- Relative humidity: 25 to 90% RH, with 1% resolution over entire range and accuracy of ±2% (mid-range), ±4% (ends of range)
- Readings are updated every 30 seconds Main unit can receive signals from up to three remote sensors on three user-selectable channels
- Trend indicators show rising or falling humidity and temperature
- Minimum and maximum memory display allows monitoring of conditions over a period of time
- An alarm can be set (in increments of 1% RH and 1°C/°F) to sound when humidity or temperature falls outside set parameters
- Manufactured from high-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic
- Remote sensor transmits readings over a range of 65 to 100 ft. (20 to 30m)† to main unit
- Jumbo display (1.12 in. [3.5cm]) on main unit can be read up to 25 ft. (7.6m) away
Main unit measures 0.75L × 4.25W × 4.5 in. H (2 × 11 × 11cm) and weighs 6 oz. (170g). Remote sensor module measures 0.75L × 2.5W × 3.5 in. H (2 × 6 × 9cm) and weighs 3 oz. (85g). Two “AA” batteries and two “AAA” batteries.
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST™). Calibrated by an ISO™ 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™.
†Depending on location.
|0.75 x 4.25 x 4.5 in. (2 x 10.8 x 11cm)|
|25 to 90%|
|±2 to ±4%|
|Radio Signal Hygrometer/Thermometer|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|One remote sensor module, flip-open stand, wall-mounting brackets and velcro™ strips for attaching sensor to +almost any surface and batteries|
|-20° to +60°C|
|Remote sensor displays current temperature and humidity|