Display is updated once every second and shows temperatures in (user-settable) °F or °C.
- Humidity range: 25 to 95% RH, with 1% resolution and ±2% (midrange) to ±4% (outside midrange) accuracy
- Ambient temperature range: -5° to +50°C (+23° to +122°F)
- External temperature probe (included) reads -50° to +70°C (-58° to +158°F)
- Resolution to 1° and accuracy ±1°C for both ambient and external temperature readings
- Dual-recall (minimum and maximum) memory can be displayed or cleared at the touch of a button
- Permits monitoring conditions overnight, weekends, or during any user-set time period
- External temperature sensor and cable perform accurately under water
- Unit is battery-operated, self-contained, stable, and accurate; requires no adjustment or maintenance
Measures 0.75L × 3.87W × 4.25 in. H (2 × 9.8 × 10.8cm) and weighs 5.4 oz. (153g)
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST™). Calibrated by an ISO™ 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™.
Meets federal requirements for CLIA specification 493.1207 for monitoring temperature and humidity.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|25 to 95%|
|-5° to +50°C|
|Fast response, solid state sensors show changes in relative humidity, ambient temperature and (with probe) external temperature in under 30 sec.|
|0.75 x 3.87 x 4.25 in. (1.9 x 9.8 x 10.8cm)|
|Chemical and shock resistant ABS plastic case, flip-open stand, wall mount, external temperature probe, 10 ft. cable and AAA alkaline battery|
|Dual recall memories|
|±2 to ±4%|
|Jumbo Thermo Humidity Meter|