Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer
Dual thermometers read to 0.01° while monitoring temperatures in refrigerator and freezer simultaneously or two refrigerator locations
Brand: Fisher Scientific™ 4239
UNSPSC : 41112213
Code : 46
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
- Triple display shows minimum/maximum, current temperatures
- Min/max monitors readings for any period; displays exact time/date temperature occurred
- Programmable in 0.01° increments
- Alarm signals continuously even if temperature returns to nonalarm range
- 10 ft. micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
- Temperature range: -50 to +70°C (-58 to +158°F)
- Resolution: 0.01°, accuracy: ±0.3°C
- Displays exact time/date when MIN/MAX reading occurred and time/date when alarm triggered
- Two-channel alarm is programmable in 0.1° increments and sounds continuously when temperature rises above/falls below set points
- High-impact, chemical resistant ABS plastic case is 2.75 × 4.25 × 0.75 in.
- Weight: 5 oz. (141.74g)
Available with bottle probe or regular probe. Bottle probed sealed in a 1 dia. x 2.5 in. bottle with nontoxic glycol. Regular probe is chemical resistant and waterproof; measures 0.18 dia. x 0.75 in.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|4.5 x 2.75 x 0.75 in. (11.4 x 6.9 x 1.9cm)|
|Monitoring temperature in refrigerator and freezer simultaneously or two refrigerator locations|
|ABS Plastic case, stand, Velcro™, magnetic strips, wall mount and two AA battery, two bottle probes|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|