Fisherbrand™ Long-Stem Digital Thermometer
Durable and safe, containing no mercury or alcohol. Fisherbrand Long-Stem Digital Thermometers are rugged and versatile digital thermometers to read soil, or stir and measure the temperature of solutions. Can also be used with incubators.
Code : 46
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04680kg
- Accuracy: ±1°C
- Large, bright 0.2 in. (6mm) display
- Reads melting/freezing point temperatures, heat of fusion, temperatures hotter than 110°C (230°F)
- Stainless-steel probe is resistant to acids, bases and solvents
- Dual temperature range: -50° to +150°C (-58° to +302°F)
- Stem length: 8 in. (20.3cm); diameter: 3mm
- Overall length: 11 in. (28cm)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|-50°C to +150°C|
|Stainless Steel probe traceable certificate, protective sleeve, battery|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Food, gases, samples, reagents, water baths and semi solids|