Fisherbrand™ Jumbo Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer w/Sealed Bottle Probe
Digital thermometers are perfect for monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators and refrigerators. Fisherbrand Jumbo Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer accurately monitors temperature with enclosed �temperature-buffered� sensor.
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
Bottle insulates sealed sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. Thermometer fulfills all CDC thermometer and vaccine thermometer requirements.
- Easy-view, jumbo 1.5 in. (3.8cm) digits are able to be read from 30 ft. (9.1m)
- Sensor and 10 ft. (3m) cable perform accurately even when both are under water
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case
- Available with sealed probe or naked sensor
Record Maximum/Minimum Readings
- Triple display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum and current probe temperatures plus room temperature
- Min./max. monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends or for any time period — a significant advantage over “current reading-only” glass thermometers
- Range is -58° to +158°F and -50° to +70°C with a resolution of 0° and accuracy of ±1°C
- Alarm feature provides alert when temperature rises above or falls below a set point
- Alarm is programmable in 1° increments
- 10 ft. micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
- Solid-state probes eliminate mercury contamination in refrigerators
- Sealed probe is housed in a miniature bottle filled with nontoxic glycol; solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- Eliminates concerns about incidental contact with food or drinking water
Case: 3.88 × 4.38 × 0.88 in. (9.9 × 11.2 × 2.2cm). Sealed bottle probe measures 1 × 2.5 in. (2.5 × 6.4cm). Naked sensor is 0.19 dia. × 0.75 in. (4.8 × 19mm) long.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|ISO 9001, DNV, ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators and refrigerators, Records min/max readings|
|Traceable certificate, flip open stand for lab bench, slot for wall mounting, one AAA Alkaline battery and Velcro™ and magnetic strips to attach to any surface, with sealed bottle probe|
|-50° to +70°C|
|0.87 x 3.8 x 4.38 in. (2.2 x 9.9 x 11.2cm)|