Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link™ Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotin, No Weigh Format
Biotinylate protein amines with this cleavable, mid-length (24.3A), water-soluble, NHS-ester biotinylation reagent containing a cleavable disulfide bond in the spacer arm.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 21945
Code : PN
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- Cleavable analog of Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin
- Can remove biotin label by cleaving spacer disulfide bond with reducing agents, such as DTT
- Ideal for affinity purification experiments that require efficient elution from immobilized avidin supports (cleaving disulfide bond releases proteins)
- Long spacer arm reduces steric hindrance for binding interactions
|Sufficient For: 8 labeling reactions, each with 0.05–0.2 mg of antibody
• EZ-Link Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotin, 8 x 1 mg
• PBS Pack (makes 500 mL), 1 pack
• Zeba Spin Desalting Columns (7K MWCO), 2 mL, 10 columns
Store biotin reagent at -20°C. Store remaining kit components at 4°C.
|Antibodies (General), Proteins (General)|
|EZ-Link Micro Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotinylation Kit|