Corning™ BioCoat™ Collagen I Rectangular Canted Neck Cell Culture Flask with Vented Cap
Pre-coated with Collagen I for improved cell attachment and an increased proliferation rate of transfected mammalian cells, primary cells and stem cells. Corning™ BioCoat™ Collagen I Rectangular Canted Neck Cell Culture Flask with Vented Cap provides highly consistent and biologically functional precoated surfaces to more closely mimic in vivo environments for cell culture applications.
Brand: Corning™ 354485
Code : 67
Additional Details : Weight : 2.94830kg
Collagen I, found in most tissues and organs, is most plentiful in dermis, tendon, and bone. It is an integral part of the framework that holds cells and tissues together and has been recognized as a useful matrix for improving cell culture. in vitro use of collagen can exert effects on the adherence, morphology, growth, migration, and differentiation of a variety of cell types.
- Promotion of cell attachment and spreading
- Rapid expansion of cell populations
- Serum-free or reduced serum culture
- Cell adhesion assays
- Improving survival of primary cells in culture
- Tested for ability to promote attachment and spreading of HT-1080 human fibrosarcoma cells
- Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Collagen I purity >90% by SDS-PAGE
|For adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines|