Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Zirconium Crucibles
Ideal alternative to platinum. Nickel Electro™ Zirconium Crucibles virtually elimnate sample contamination, shatterproof.
Brand: Nickel Electro™ 309
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Ideal for most fusions done in full heat, resulting in little or no attack or oxidation of the crucible regardless of material or flux mixture.
- Resistant to melts of alkali (Na, K, Li) carbonates, hydroxides, peroxides, borates, nitrates, chlorides and some fluorides, or combinations thereof.
- Completely resistant to most solvents of all concentrations except hydrofluoric acid.
- Offers virtual elimination of sample contamination.
- Resistance to molten sodium peroxide.
- Will not alloy with more easily reducible metals.
- Unlike platinum no smoothing and reshaping is necessary.
- Does not have the high-cost investment and security problems of platinum.
|Ideal for most fusions done in full heat, resulting in little or no attack or oxidation of the crucible regardless material or flux mixture.|
|450 to 500°C|