Macherey-Nagel™ Chromafix™ PS-H+ SPE Cartridge
For removal or concentration of cations from water, decreasing the pH value of basic samples for standard protocol. Macherey-Nagel™ Chromafix™ PS-H+ SPE Cartridge is a polymer-based SPE phase for RP and ion chromatography.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 731861
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
These polymer SPE phases are used for the removal of interfering compounds and enrichment of the analytes in reverse phase and ion chromatography.
- Strong PS/DVB cation exchanger, with H+ form capacity of 2.9 meq/g
- Very low degree of swelling, thus very well suited for chromatography
- Reliable function over the whole pH range from 0–14
- Improves chromatographic separation if the interfering components overlap with the analyte
- Improves lifetime of the column, since interfering components can block the packing
|Strong PS/DVB Cation Exchanger, H+ form|
|Removal or Concentration of Cations From Water Decreasing The pH Value of Basic Samples|
|Chromafix PS-H+ Cartridge|