Macherey-Nagel™ CHROMABOND™ Complete Vacuum Manifold
Designed for the simultaneous preparation of up to 12, 16 or 24 samples. Macherey-Nagel™ CHROMABOND™ Complete Vacuum Manifold handles columns and cartridges used in solid phase extraction (SPE).
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 730151
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
The complete CHROMABOND Vacuum Manifold consists of:
- Rectangular glass cabinet with polypropylene lid and lid gasket (2 sizes available):
- Small holds up to 12 CHROMABOND™ columns or CHROMAFIX™ cartridges
- Large holds up to 16 CHROMABOND™ LV columns or up to 24 CHROMABOND™ columns or CHROMAFIX™ cartridges
- Removable needles on lower side of the lid
- Vacuum gauge for reading the vacuum pressure in the chamber
- Control valve for adjustment of the vacuum in the chamber
- Replaceable valves with caps that allow individual vacuum control of each SPE column
- Variable rack with exchangeable partitions, which accept a wide variety of vessels like test tubes, measuring flasks, scintillation vials, autosampler vials, plastic vials, etc.
|Solid Phase Extraction|
|up to 24 Columns|