Epredia™ Xylene Substitute Mountant
Employ all routine xylene-substitute clearing agents with the Epredia™ Xylene Substitute Mountant.
Brand: Epredia™ 9999122
Code : LE
Additional Details : Weight : 1.36079kg Transport : UN number : 1987 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
- Permanent, organic mounting medium
- Toluene base
- Refractive index: 1.495 ±0.005 (dry)
- Viscosity: Medium (120-265 cps at 24°C)
Safety and Handling
- Shandon Xylene Substitute Mountant
- Flammable liquid Category 1
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 1
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- H224-Extremely flammable liquid and vapour.
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H361d-Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H372-Causes damage to organs.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use to extinguish.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Toluene, Isobutyl methacrylate