Whatman™ Quantitative Filter Papers: Grade 542 Circles
Enables high retention of fine particles in chemically harsh conditions. Whatman™ Quantitative Filter Papers: Grade 542 Circles are well suited for use in capturing fine precipitates in applications such as metal determinations and hydroxide collection.
Brand: Whatman™ 1542-150
UNSPSC : 41104929
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 0.19000kg
DescriptionWhatman hardened ashless quantitative filter papers are acid-hardened to give high wet strength and chemical resistance with extremely low ash content. They are suitable for a wide range of critical filtration procedures.
- High retention of fine precipitates in applications such as metal determinations and hydroxide collection
- Collection of trace elements and radionuclides from the atmosphere
- Nominal particle retention rating of 2.7 µm
- Herzberg filtration speed of 2510 s
- Extremely low ash content (0.006% ash maximum)
|Gravimetric metal determinations. Retains fine particles under demanding conditions. Normal loading; high wet strength.|