Whatman™ Protran™ Nitrocellulose Blotting Membranes: 0.45μm BA85 Protran Circles
100% pure nitrocellulose to ensure the highest binding capacity possible
Brand: Whatman™ 10402548
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 0.35000kg
- Universal membrane suitable for Western, Southern, and Northern blotting
- Hydrophilic, so no prewetting with methanol is required
- High binding capacity and very low background for superior signal-to-noise ratios without stringent washing conditions
- Compatible with all common detection methods, including radioactive, colorimetric, fluorescent, and chemiluminescent
- Provide excellent shelf-life for proteins—proteins maintain molecular recognition activity for up to five years on Protran membranes
- Three pore sizes available—0.45μm is ideal for larger molecular weight samples, 0.2μm ensures binding of samples below 20kDa, 0.1μm is used for molecules below 7kDa
|Suitable for radioactive, colorimetric, fluorescent, and chemiluminescent detection|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable solid Category 2
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.