Whatman™ Nuclepore™ Polycarbonate Hydrophilic Membranes
Manufactured from high-quality polycarbonate film and track-etched for high pore size precision. Whatman™ Polycarbonate Hydrophilic Membranes combine high flow rates and chemical and thermal resistance with sharply defined pores, making them suitable for microscopy, cytology, parasitology, and certain air and oceanography analyses.
Brand: Whatman™ 112803
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.34000kg
DescriptionOffers a highly defined pore size cutoff in the sub-micron range, enabling particle deformity measurement and capture of extremely small particles.
- Track-etched for highly defined pore size and high pore density
- Treated with PVP to render it hydrophilic
- Low extractables, minimizing sample contamination risk
- High chemical resistance and good thermal stability for a wide range of sample types
- Low, consistent ash and low tare weights
- Smooth flat surface for high particle visibility