Whatman™ 25mm Nuclepore™ Polycarbonate Track-Etched Membranes
Manufactured from high-quality polycarbonate film and track-etched for high pore size precision. Whatman™ 25mm Nuclepore™ Polycarbonate Track-Etched Membranes combine high flow rates and chemical and thermal resistance with sharply defined pores, making them suitable for microscopy, cytology, parasitology, and certain air and oceanography analyses.
Brand: Whatman™ 110607
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.06100kg
DescriptionEffective chemotaxis requires a delicate balance between cell adhesion and migration. Nucleopore Membranes combine PVP-free polypropylene with sharp, uniform cylindrical pores to achieve both.
- Offers a highly defined pore size cutoff in the sub-micron range, enabling particle deformity measurement and capture of extremely small particles
- Track-etched for highly defined pore size and high pore density
- Treated with PVP to render it hydrophilic
- Low extractables, minimizing sample contamination risk
- High chemical resistance and good thermal stability for a wide range of sample types
- Low, consistent ash and low tare weights
- Smooth flat surface for high particle visibility
|Epifluorescence microscopy, environmental analysis, cell biology|